Happy Birthday Wishes for Best Friend with Flowers

Happy Birthday Wishes for Best Friend with Flowers

Thinking of you on your birthday and hoping that all the happiness you’ve given to others will return to bless you a thousand fold. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday dear friend!
I didn’t know it at the time, but the day you were born would be one of the best days of my life! Happy Birthday to my best friend!
When we were kids, I never dreamed we’d grow up together and that I’d get to experience so much with you. I hope I get to help you celebrate many more birthdays!
I have three wishes for you on your birthday. First, I wish that this Birthday teaches you something new and beautiful. Second, I wish that you have a day that you’ll remember forever with a smile. And third, I wish that such days keep coming in every single day.
I wish to celebrate more birthdays with a chosen family member like you. Happy birthday!
Friends are twins with extremely different genes. Happy birthday.
I’m so thankful I found a friend like you! May every candle, star and wishbone you wish on bring you luck in everything.
I grew up in Cuba under a strong, military, oppressive dictatorship. So as a teenager, I found myself involved in a revolution. I remember during that time, a young, charismatic leader rose up, talking about hope and change. His name was Fidel Castro.
Some people are blessed with a soul-deep friendship. Thank you for being my soul friend! I wish you a beautiful special day!
Today is a perfect day to tell you that you are a wonderful friend. Happy Birthday! Wishing you all the best today and throughout the coming year!
Wishing you with a simple text and hope all your wishes may come true in the coming year.
Your presence in my life means a lot. I’m so glad that you are still in my life. Happy Birthday dear.
On your Birthday, I wish you to have the courage to live at least one more dream, fulfill one more wish and make one more person’s life beautiful.
The rose and the thorn, and sorrow and gladness are linked together.
Happy birthday to you, my friend, who never fails to be kind to every person that you meet, I salute the things you do and those things are what makes you special.
Am I the first one to wish you Happy Birthday today? NO? The second one? No? Doesn’t matter, in my mind I was the first one who thought of you at midnight on your special day.
You are one of the coolest friends that I have ever met and I do not want to live a life without you, happy birthday to you, my dear friend.
Happy Birthday to the friend who has been there through it all. I don’t know where I would be without you. This is your special day, so let’s make it memorable!
You are such a special friend, who deserves a special day, for being who you are and bringing joy in every way. You make me smile and laugh, with everything you do. So today I get to send a special Birthday wish to you!
If you want to say it with flowers, a single rose says: 'I'm cheap!'
All June I bound the rose in sheaves, Now, rose by rose, I strip the leaves.
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.
There is nothing more difficult for a truly creative painter than to paint a rose, because before he can do so he has first to forget all the roses that were ever painted.
We have chased away the clouds, the sky is all 'rose.'
With us crazies as best friends, I’m surprised we’ve survived this long! Happy Birthday buddy!
Love thou the rose, yet leave it on its stem.
Rose is the most beautiful flower - it and tuberose are my favorites.
I wish we were siblings; then I’d annoy you morning through night singing the birthday song. We are SO best friends; I’ve been singing for hours and haven’t gotten killed yet.
I want to encourage women to embrace their own uniqueness. Because just like a rose is beautiful, so is a sunflower, so is a peony. I mean, all flowers are beautiful in their own way, and that's like women too.
That which God said to the rose, and caused it to laugh in full-blown beauty, He said to my heart, and made it a hundred times more beautiful.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post