Golden Words Happy Birthday Mom Messages

Golden Words Happy Birthday Mom Messages

  1. Mom, I want to tell you that – every year I crown you with the “Best Mother of the Year” award. There is no one who can come even closer to your winning ways. Happy Birthday to my great mom.
  2. Mom, there is no other person who can take the place of yours in my heart. I’m so lucky that I’ve found the best mother in this entire world. You’ll always remain as the number one mom to me, no matter how far I’m from you.
  3. Every morning when I wake up, I always thank you. Your perfect supervision, your heart, your love and your warmth have given me a lot. You are the one who loves me unconditionally. You are always my lovely mom, wishing you a happy birthday.
  4. Mom, you are my angel darling. My heartfelt greetings to you on this special day. Happy Birthday, mom.
  5. Every mom is special, but trust me there is no other mom who can be compared to your qualities and abilities. On this special day, I want to thank you and wish happy birthday.
  6. Mama, you are the reason for whom this beautiful world has become visible to me. You are the most special lady to me. Enjoy your birthday.
  7. To my wonderful mother on your birthday: You have given me tough love. You have given honest advice even when I didn’t want to hear it. You have encouraged me and chastised me when I needed it. You are everything to me and the reason I turned out to be the best version of me. I am wishing you a wonderful birthday, from my heart to yours!
  8. Nothing means more to me than to see your smiling face on your birthday. I hope you spend every birthday surrounded by those who love you most. Happy Birthday!
  9. When life blesses you with an amazing mother like mine, you automatically become the luckiest person in the world. Mom, thank you for making me the luckiest person alive. Happy birthday.
  10. Wishing a happy birthday to the most important and treasured woman in my life, who happens to be my sweet mother. Love you so much, Mom. May happiness forever flow freely through your life.
  11. You fill my soul with happiness and help me achieve things that I never dreamed I could ever achieve in this lifetime. Mom, you are truly an angel. May you be blessed with happiness beyond what your heart can contain. Have a beautiful day.
  12. What would I do without you, Mother? Thank you for helping me blossom into what I was born to be. Mom, to say you are an exceptionally wonderful woman is a huge understatement.
  13. We bought a woodpecker and trained her to tap out the number of holes that match your age. Too bad she passed out before she could finish. Happy birthday, mom!
  14. Happy birthday to my best friend, my mom! I do not know how I got so lucky as to be your child, but this is something I thank God for every day. Whenever I have needed you, you have always been around, teaching me the importance of faith and family. Today, we celebrate you!
  15. Without you in my life, I don’t know where I would be today. You taught me all the important lessons: working hard, respecting others, never quitting, and having fun no matter what. I am who I am because of you. On this your birthday, I want to thank you for all you have done. Happy birthday, Mom!
  16. Patience is definitely a virtue and unfortunately, patience is not something most people are born with. I’m so thankful that I only need to look at your life and how you’ve dealt with me for me to learn volumes about not only the importance of patience, but how to carry it out throughout the years. Thank you, mom.
  17. Sometimes words just do not come close to saying how thankful I am that you are my mom. Happy birthday, mommy.
  18. Attitude is much more better than aptitude. You can always learn what you need to learn to do a job, but you will never ever get to learn the right mindset and attitude if you have a bad one to begin with. Happy birthday mother.
  19. Mom, you’ve shown me that if I want real control over my life and my destiny, I have to stop allowing external circumstances to affect me. Instead, I should allow myself to act according to my highest value. Instead of simply being reacting to what’s going on outside, I need to focus on who I think I am and what I’m capable of. Thanks for showing me the difference. Happy birthday mum.
  20. You’ve always said that the more we blame other people, the more we hand over the keys to our lives to these people and situations. The moment I stopped blaming others is the moment I became the master of my own destiny. Happy birthday.

Beautiful Happy Birthday Mom Images You Wishes Your Mom



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post