Happy Birthday Dad Wishes

Happy Birthday Dad Wishes

  1. You made us laugh, you made us cry. You taught us how to give and how to receive. You taught us how to play sports, and how to fix things. Happy birthday to the man who did so much for us. Have a great day dad.
  2. The best scotch is aged scotch. I didn’t get you aged scotch, it’s just a metaphor, and way too expensive. Should I have gotten you scotch? Maybe one of those airplane bottles… Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Happy Birthday Dad!
  3. Have you ever noticed that the worse a dad’s jokes are, the better father they are? Well now at least we know why your dad jokes are so terrible. I hope your birthday is much better than your jokes!
  4. Sorry, we couldn’t be with you on your special day. May you have a great day. We are thinking of you. Happy Birthday Dad.
  5. Happy belated birthday. We may have forgotten the day, but we have never forgotten the man who gave us so much. Hope you had a Happy Birthday, dad.
  6. ou were the one who always told me that I can do the impossible if only I tried hard enough, that alone is the reason I am here, happy birthday dad!
  7. Birthdays remind us always to be grateful to the man who gave us so much. Happy Birthday Dad.
  8. Happiest Birthday Papa. Dear daddy, on this special day of yours I want to take the opportunity to thank you for everything that you have done for me. You are absolutely the most amazing daddy in this world.
  9. Where would I be without you dad. You picked me up when I was down, you embraced me when I was sad, you encouraged me when I failed. You are the secret to my success. Have a great day dad and happy birthday.
  10. Thank you dad for always treating me like the most special person in the world. Thanks for being there for me when I needed you the most and I hope that this next year of your life will bring you lots of joy and happiness.
  11. How lucky we are To have a dad, Whom we love With all our hearts. So we pray that Your very Special day Brings pleasure Right from the start Happy birthday!
  12. Happy Birthday, Dad! Relax Dad and have some fun, Enjoy all things you are doing. We hope your day is filled with love And happiness for you!
  13. We know that birthday is a special time, So Happy Birthday we begin to chime, We trust that you have a great day, You are a blessing to all of us here today, You are such a great person to know, You have helped all of us to grow. We wish you a Happy Birthday Dad
  14. Maybe it’s been awhile since someone told you, but the work you have done and the work that you continue to do has empowered this family to be the best versions of ourselves. And I, for one, am a better person because of the things you do that go unnoticed. I love you. I am so proud of you. Happy Birthday Dad.
  15. As a kid, I thought you were larger than life. As a teenager, I thought your rules were garbage and you were trying to ruin everything. As a young adult, I thought you could never understand me. Now, as a grown person, I see that everything you’ve ever done was to pave a way for me in all of the places no one ever made it easier for you. My gratitude, in return for these things, will never be enough. But I am grateful nonetheless. And I celebrate you. Happy Birthday, dad.

Birthday Messages with the Cute Text for Dad

  1. Another year older and another year wiser. You’ve helped guide me throughout my life with some great advice. I hope you’ll continue to help me navigate the choppy waters of life.
  2. I wish I could be there to wish you happy birthday in person, but just know that you are in my heart and I’m thinking about you on your special day. Happy birthday dad, can’t wait to see you again!
  3. I tried to think of something beautifully poetic to write for your birthday. But instead I thought I would just give it to you straight. Thank you dad; for everything you have done for me. You are just the best kind of person. The world would be a better place if there were more people like you in it.
  4. Good thing they have those big number candles. Now I don’t have to spend the whole day filling the cake with tons and tons of candles. More time I can spend with my wonderful father!
  5. I couldn’t think of anything to write. Please just act like I wrote something really touching. Maybe pretend like you are trying not to cry. If anyone asks to see the card just say it’s too personal. Thanks dad, you are the best! …. Now smile and close the card.
  6. Not many can have a father Who’s half as great as you. Others might try, But they will not fly high. You’re a top-notch father, and it’s true. So that’s why on your birthday, I want to make sure you know, I admire you sincerely and love you dearly, And those feelings continue to grow. Happy Birthday Dad!
  7. Happy birthday, our beloved father! You never look for praises. You`re never one to boast. You just go on quietly working For those, you love the most. Your dreams are seldom spoken, Your wants are very few And most of the time your worries Will go unspoken too.
  8. You`re there… A firm foundation Through all our storms of life A sturdy hand to hold to In times of stress and strife. A true friend, we can turn to When times are good or bad One of our greatest blessings… You`re the man that we call Dad!
  9. Thousands of stars in the night sky, And shells on the shore together, Hundreds of birds that go singing by, Especially in sunny weather. Millions of dewdrops to greet the dawn, Thousands of leaves in the fall, Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn, But only one father, that’s all. Happy Birthday to the one and only!
  10. Dad, you are my miracle, You’re my oracle. With you by my side, I fear no obstacle. Thank you for everything you have done for me, Including buying me my first popsicle! Happy Birthday Dad.

Birthday Quotes to write in a Card for Your Dad

  1. It’s your day, the day to celebrate the strength you have as a man who fixes broken things — a man who makes everything function better just by being himself. Thank you for being. Happy Birthday, dad.
  2. To the best taxi driver, the most effective spider hunter, the cheapest handy man and the most generous bank I know: Happy Birthday, dad!
  3. Blood may be thicker than water, but you and I did not need blood ties to bind us. Your love for my mother has remained steadfast throughout endless trials. Your love for my family has never fallen short of gracious and true. And your love for me is among the most beautiful and faithful things I will ever know. Thank you. Happy Birthday Dad.
  4. To my Step Dad, on his birthday: for taking me in as your own, for your faithfulness, your belief in me and your loyalty to this family, you have all of my gratitude. Thank you. Happy Birthday!
  5. I may not have your eyes or your smile or your voice, but I am so grateful to be called your child. I love you. Happy Birthday, stepdad.
  6. Happy Birthday. Today is your day to have fun and open lots of presents that were bought just for you! I hope this coming year is all that you are hoping for. You deserve the best, dad!
  7. Happy Birthday. To my father, the man I love so very much. I wish only the best for you on this special day. Have a great celebration!
  8. Happy Birthday Dad. Birthdays are a wonderful excuse to send to you, my dear father, a birthday card to simply say I love you and I wish you a very Happy Birthday Dad!
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It’s your birthday, dad! With each year that goes by you become a year wiser. Thank you all the years of advice you have given me, I don’t know what I would have done without you! Have an extra spectacular birthday!
  10. Happy Birthday. To my father and my hero! Thank you for watching out for me all these years. Hope you have a super day!

Happy Birthday Dad Images

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post